Pay & Play Golf
Lymington Golf Centre is open to visitors all year round. Booking is advisable as we hold regular member events and the course can be busy at peak times. Visitors can book online or call the clubhouse on 01590 689631.
Twilight times vary throughout the year depending on daylight hours. Our clubhouse opening hours: 7.30am until dusk.
|Adult / Senior||9 Holes||£13.00|
|Adult / Senior||18 Holes||£23.00|
|Adult / Senior Twilight||9 Holes||£9.50|
|Adult / Senior Twilight||18 Holes||£17.00|
|Associate Member||9 Holes||£6.50|
|Associate Member||18 Holes||£10.50|
|Golf Buggy||9 Holes||£10.00|
|Golf Buggy||18 Holes||£18.00|
- No children under 8 allowed on the course
- Students pay Student rate subject to production of student card with photograph
- Junior rates apply to under 16′s
- Junior non-members aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18) unless they have an official handicap or other proof of competence. Anyone under the age of 16 can only play a maximum of 18 holes in one day unless they have had permission from a member of staff.
- Buggies can only be hired by persons aged 18 and above. We do not hold insurance for anyone under the age of 18 to drive the buggies.
Pre-booking required. Please call 01590 689631 to book a tee-time.
Free loyalty cards are available for non members
(not to be used in conjunction with any other offer)
Student prices are from age 17+ on production of a valid student ID
Junior Prices are for ages 16 and under
Prices include VAT at standard rate.
A licensed clubhouse provides for players’ basic requirements. We offer light refreshments and there are a number of excellent pubs, hotels and restaurants in the vicinity. We expect players to be appropriately dressed, reasonably familiar with the rules of golf and to conform to accepted standards of behaviour on the course. We reserve the right to refuse access if we are not satisfied that visitors meet the above criteria so please check with us if you are unsure. We can also help beginners to get into golf in an inexpensive and structured way.
Important: Visitors play at their own risk and are responsible for their own safety and that of others. We strongly recommend that players have adequate insurance including public liability cover. This may be provided by your household insurance policy or a specialist golf plan.